Camp Getaway Hands-on Weekend
From: Friday April 13, 2018, 5:00 pm
To: Sunday April 15, 2018, 5:00 pm
Friday 13th - Sunday 15th April 2018 (or whatever time you have available)
We have a long list of jobs so we need all the help we can get - please see if you can spend some time helping out
We need your confirmation no later than 06April18
- Collect assorted piles of timber from around the property, and stack it at the wood shed. Camp trailer can be used for this, gloves advised.
- Using the log splitter, split the logs from recently fallen limbs and wood deliveries, and stack timber beside the wood shed. The hydraulic splitter requires 3 to 4 people, camp trailer available if required.
- Deep clean the units, clean gutters, marks on walls, window ledges, remove dead wasp nests, clean bed frames etc.
- Re-strain / fix the fence around the oval. Broken in numerous places. Restraining tools required.
- Repaint the lines on the tennis courts, repaint the basketball backing boards, and restrain the tennis nets, and remove leaf litter.
- Screw bed slats into the frame – this will be a substantial job, and requires extra drills, suitable bits, and 40mm self-drilling screws. There are 12 wooden slats per bed to be screwed into metal.
- Remove all protective sleeving off play equipment under shade sail, and spray the frame with a gal paint, or a gal primer and enamel top coat.
- Clean the windows and walls in the hall and dining room.
- Spray weeds in garden beds, and mini-golf course. Long pants and sleeves required, PPE is at the camp, along with spray equipment and glyphosphate.
161 Axedale - Kimbolton Road, Axedale VIC 3551