To oversee and co-ordinate a team of Fundraising Managers with the aim of raising sufficient funds to enable the various Avenues of Service to fulfill their goals for the year.
Full Committee Description:
- To contribute to the pool of funds for future projects. This pool may include a Foundation or Trust formed by the club.
- Encourage all members to participate in and support fundraising activities.
- Be on the lookout for ways of collaborating with other Rotary Clubs and other organisations
- Be diligent in maximising funds raised, by utilising District/ Australian/ Global, ‘Matching Grants’ plus Rotary Health and Government grants. Work with the Foundation Director.
- Actively pursue corporate sponsorship – short & long term
- Corporate Golf Day
- Garden DesignFest
- Fashion Parade
- Art-in-Tune, Art exhibition,with music, food and wine
- Gala Trivia Night
Contact - FUNDRAISING Committee